COVID-19 Deaths (0.15%): Australia’s Data May Be the Most Accurate of All

COVID19 RESPONSE PLATFORM – The daily COVID-19 numbers that Johns Hopkins University, Bing and others are reporting are not reliable because at least since February 13 the numbers include “infections diagnosed by using lung scans of symptomatic patients.” The problem is that, “lung scans are an imperfect means to diagnose patients. Even patients with ordinary seasonal flu may develop pneumonia visible on a lung scan.”

Australia’s numbers, on the other hand, seem to be the closest we can get to an actual realistic estimate.

“As at 6:30am on 28 March 2020, there have been 3,378 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia”, writes the Australian government on its Department of Health website.

Confirmed cases are obviously not the total number of cases. In fact, according to Nature up to 60% of infections are “covert“. Meaning that they have not been confirmed by any hospitals, laboratories or doctors.

Therefore, the 3,378 confirmed cases in Australia could represent as little as 40% of the total infections and possibly even less than that.

With 3,378 cases being 40%, the remaining 60% counts for at least 5,067 cases. With an estimated total of 8,445 cases (100%).

Of the 3,378 confirmed cases in Australia, 13 have died from COVID-19“, claims the Australian government.

These 13 COVID-19 deaths give us a death rate of 0.15%. That’s 0.15% of the total estimated cases (8,445). This is how actual estimates are calculated.

The reports in the news are not honest and they know it because they always calculate the death rate with the confirmed cases only as the reference point. Evidently, that is fake science. That is also how they try to make you afraid, by claiming that the death rate is 3% to 6%.

In reality, an average flu season will also have a death rate of about 0.1%, also based on the overall total of estimated cases.

As for the COVID-19 vaccine you might be waiting for, don’t even bother wasting your precious time.

Share this:
Share